Saturday, December 29, 2007

Season's Greetings

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and my very best wishes for a new year of peace and happiness.

During this time of giving please remember that the greatest gift one human being can give to another is the "gift of life". If you haven't already signed your donor card please do so and tell your loved ones of your wishes.
Thanks, Merv.

December 24th was my birthday and this was the 6th Christmas following my life-saving single lung transplant. I was dying from end-stage respiratory failure due to pulmonary fibrosis and I will be forever grateful and thankful for the extra time I've been given and for the wonderful gift of human kindness that I received.


This is the view from my kitchen window after the recent storm. More than a foot (30 cm) of snow fell here in Waterloo, Ontario


“You Have the Power to Save Lives – Sign Your Donor Card & Tell Your Loved Ones of Your Decision”

Download Donor Cards from Trillium Gift of Life Network

Download Donor Cards from OrganDonor.Gov

Your generosity can save up to eight lives through organ donation and enhance another 50 through tissue donation

No comments: