Monday, March 13, 2006

Special request

I'm posting this request received today from Jim MacKenzie. (You can send a message to Jim's email)

Hi Merv. My name is Jim MacKenzie. My wife Elizabeth had a double lung transplant June 25th, 2004. Today she's lying in hospital with lung rejection. It's just a matter of days. It's going on 5 weeks when she was admitted and going down hill fast. She can't eat or drink and they stopped all rejection medication. So I was wondering if you could get your contacts to pray for her. Thank you. Jim.

1 comment:

Merv Sheppard said...

I’m forwarding this message from Jim MacKenzie sadly announcing the passing of his wife Betty. The response from our transplant community to his message asking for prayers for her was overwhelming and hopefully comforting to them in their time of sorrow. Please join me in offering our condolences to Jim and family. Merv.

"Thank all so much for your kind words and prayers but I am sad to inform you that Betty has passed away this morning at 5:30 A.M., Thursday the 16th of March. Love to all of you. God bless each and every one of you.
Jim MacKenzie."


Jim’s email address is: jandbarts@ns.sympatico.ca