Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A New Beginning

Today marks the birth of my blog (short for web log or continuously updated web site). Hopefully, it will prove to be a successful resource for Organ Donation Awareness and Transplant Research Funding. I was rescued from death by receiving a single-lung transplant in April, 2002. Organ donation and transplant research are why I am alive today and I intend to be an advocate for both until the day I die.

The full story of my transplant at Toronto General Hospital in Toronto, Canada will be posted soon.

This will be a forum where people can ask questions, post comments, get answers to their problems and exchange information and ideas. News will be posted as it occurs and readers are encouraged to submit items of interest, web sites, coming events and any thing else you feel is appropriate.

I will be posting numerous links over the next few days so stay tuned.

Merv.
Email me

No comments: