Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Aussie teenager Shaun Wilson-Miller's dying wish is to make the most of life

News.com.au
A TEENAGER has recorded an emotional 
goodbye video after being told  by doctors he will soon die, 
telling friends and family he has had "an awesome ride".

And he had one final wish for his loved ones - please look after his dad.
Shaun Wilson-Miller, 17, suffers from a chronic heart condition and medical experts have told the Melbourne teen he does not have long to live.
His body has not accepted his second heart transplant and doctors told him he could not undergo a third.
The brave battler used the online video to urge his friends to make the most out of life.
"Hi guys, I have some bad news I have to tell you all," he said in the video which has been viewed by people all over the world.
"I won't be here for as long as I thought but I want to say this has been an awesome ride and I have no regrets.
"Live life to the fullest because you never know what's going to happen."

Watch the video in full below
The teen, who became a Heart Kids Ambassador at the age of 13, said he loved his family and friends and would miss them but didn't want them to cry for him. He had one request: "I do ask all my friends to make sure my dad will be OK."
Shaun has been inspiring kids as a motivational speaker and is also writing a book describing his journey.
In a 2009 newspaper interview he told of his desire to overcome his serious health problems: "I just keep positive in everything I do and everything comes out the best for me."
Shaun decided to make his heart-wrenching video to spread a positive message and to encourage people to deal with whatever life throws at them.

No comments: