Transplant Open Golf
Thursday, June 7, 2007
If you are planning to golf or come for dinner and haven’t registered yet we need your response immediately to give final figures to the golf club – thanks.
Thanks go to all who participated in last year’s tournament in which we raised $20,000 for lung transplant research at Toronto General Hospital. We hope to do even better this year and we need help once again from both old and new friends of the tournament. If you unable to golf, you can still come for the dinner and silent auction; or you can help by donating a gift or by making a financial contribution. If you haven’t already registered you can do so by sending me an email. Please include names of everyone in your group. Payment can be made at the golf club the day of the tournament. (Visa, Amex & Master Card accepted - Make cheques payable to Toronto General & Western Hospital Fdn.) See you there?
- Thursday, June 7, 2007
- Granite Ridge Golf Club, Milton, Ontario (Hwy 401 & 25)
- Web site: Granite Ridge Golf Club
- 9503 Dublin Line, Milton, ON 905-794-0201 / 1-877-465-3126
- Registration: 11am - first tee offs start at 11:30 am
- Cost: Golf, Cart, Lunch, Dinner & Putting Contest $200 per person
- Cost: Dinner only: $60 (dinner is at 6:30pm)
- 2-year lease of a vehicle donated by Whiteoak Ford Lincoln.
- $10,000 donated by K. P. Scharfe Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- An exciting silent auction with many great prizes.
THE TRANSPLANT OPEN
Two hole-in-one contests!
More info: email Merv Sheppard.
Photo Gallery 2006 Tournament