I'll will be joining the walk and look forward to you joining me if you can make it. Everyone is invited to take part by doing the walk, securing pledges or making a donation to the cause. If you can't make it to the walk and would like to help by sponsoring me, please do so on line by clicking here or e-mail me your pledge. Thanks a million, Merv.
- Breathe in Life Walk
- Sunday, May 27, 2007
- Location: Fairy Lake Park, Newmarket, Ontario
- Fee Before May 20, 2007: $25 per person
- Fee Day of event: $30 per person
- Fee: Team for Transplant (4 people per team) $100
- Children under 10 years with a registered adult - free
- Register online at Team For Transplant
- Registration on race day: 9:00AM to 9:45AM
- Walk Start time: 10:00 A.M.
- 1 km or 5 km walk for life
- Walkers with $25 in donations will receive a free t-shirt
- After Walk Party: Food, drinks, prizes and draws
- The Most Fulfilling Walk of 2007
- This event is under the auspices of Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation, Reg. charity number 123864068 RR0001
- 100% of net proceeds to benefit
Lung Transplant Research at Toronto General Hospital
A note from the organizers:
"By participating in the walk and/or making a donation, you are making an enormous difference in the lives of thousands of individuals who are either on the waiting list for a lung transplant or living with the reality of lung cancer."
“You Have the Power to Save Lives – Sign Your Donor Card & Tell Your Loved Ones of Your Decision”