- Labor Day Classic. Labor day has passed but we want to acknowledge the Hamilton Tiger Cat football team's support by providing a huge opportunity to promote organ donation awareness during the opening ceremonies of the game between Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton. See the photos
- Five Points of Life Ride Cyclists will be traveling from Ottawa to Miami to raise donation awareness. Stops in Ottawa, Sept. 8/06, Toronto, Sept. 14/06 and London, Sept. 16/06. Please read the announcement and come out to support the riders if you can make it. Thanks.
- Special presentation Wed., Sept. 27/06 at an open lung transplant support group meeting, Toronto General Hospital. Organizers of the Transplant Open golf fundraiser for lung transplant research will be presenting a substantial check to Dr. Shaf Keshavjee. Let's have a good turnout in support of Dr. Keshavjee and the lung transplant team at Toronto General Hospital.
- Annual Bake & Craft Sale This annual fundraiser for the lung transplant program is Thursday, October 19, 2006 at Toronto General Hospital, Robert R. McEwen Atrium entrance (585 University Ave) 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Annual Lung Transplant Xmas Party Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 10AM to 2PM.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Now that we're back at our desks after the summer break it's time to mark our calendars for the important organ donation and fund raising events scheduled for the remainder of the year. Please note the following and check the links for more information: