- Kenora, January 22
- Thunder Bay, January 23
- Hearst, January 23
- Timmins, January 24 (French)
- Kingston, January 29
- Toronto, January 30
- Sudbury (English), January 30
- Huntsville, January 30
- Barrie, January 31
- Hamilton (special meetings – see below), January 31
- Toronto, (added Toronto meeting - see below) January 31
- Sudbury (French) February 5
- Timmins (English) February 6
- Sturgeon Falls (French) February 6
- Sault Ste. Marie February 7
- North Bay, February 7
SPECIAL HAMILTON, ONTARIO MEETINGS - January 31, 2007
(3 separate meetings - times and venues are still being arranged)
The panel is very interested in hearing from organ donors and recipients and to that end there will be three separate meetings in Hamilton; one for organ donors, one for organ recipients and another for the general public.
These meetings are being conducted on behalf of the Citizens Panel by Gail Haarsma of Fleishman-Hillard Canada.
Please let Gail know of your intention to attend and she will make sure you are notified of the times and meeting locations.
Cell : 613-286-8623
Fax : 613-238-9380
ADDED TORONTO, ONTARIO MEETING - January 31, 2007
7:00 .p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
20 Grosvenor Street
Room 2A/2B, 3rd Floor
Moderators: Rev. Dr. Brent Hawkes and Marilyn Kuntz.